Super Car - Bugatti Veyron


Bugatti Veyron - With Power Comes Great Craftsmanship



Few people in the world can own a Bugatti Veyron, even millionaires would think twice before they shell out the amount needed to own one. As a matter of fact, only 300 of each variant are created and available on the market.  

The cost for a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is a whopping $1,700,000 (approximately Php 71,400,000)  and that is just the stock version with no options. This car is now the most expensive street legal production vehicle that was tested and approved on July of 2010, using the Super Sport Version.


What really makes this car in the forefront of all Super Cars?
  
  • Design - When you see a Bugatti Veyron for the first time, the most distinct feature you will notice is its sleek and racy design. Its full length is at 4.47 meters, and the auto engineers who created the chassis claimed that this can give the Veyron the perfect balance it needed. Typically, it has a mid-engine that is elevated beneath the chassis and because it honors a great heritage, it followed the classic two-tone color scheme. The most popular color combination for this car is black and maroon.
The Eyes Of A Bugatti Veyron Sport

  • Engine - It has a unique W-16 engine meticulously crafted to produce 1,001 horsepower. With that type of engine, the car can easily reached a top speed of 250+ mph and that is exactly 400 kph. That speed is faster than a commercial jet plane taking off on a runway.
  • Acceleration – the Veyron can also accelerate from 0 to 60 at 3 seconds and 0 to 180 at 14 seconds, and that makes it the fastest super car to accelerate at the least amount of time. In order to deliver those figures it needs to utilize the full 1,001 horsepower capacity of its engine and that would need 5 liters (1.33 gallones) of gasoline per minute.
  • Fuel Consumption – Most super cars are obviously fuel hogs but not with the Veyron. You can choose between speed and fuel economy. If you’re going to use it for city driving you can expect at least 24.9 l/100km, while on open highways; the fuel consumption is at 41.91 l/100km.                                               



 Video Courtesy of National Geographic


The Bugatti Veyron is a dreamer’s super car and having one in a garage exhibits wealth and taste to the highest level.

57 comments:

  1. Wow!!! love this Bugati Veyron car! i hope i could buy one someday!...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry makuto, you will have something like this in the future :)

      Delete
  2. Bugati Veyron car is very awesome! Excellent article and very informative, very well written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big WOW! That's really a nice car! Love it's title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it must be really that fast and too expensive...kayang kaya yan bilhin ni Manny.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow grabe ganda! pero as usual mahal naman hehe.

    jennyL
    http://www.intuitivereasoning.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fancy good cars, hanggang pictures nga lang. how much it cost 70+K, hindi kaya maging mitsa ng buhay ko to. I'll just settle for a 'Pendong'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought one exactly like it..In my dreams! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fancy car... must be one of the guys' dream car :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. More than 71M for a car? OMG! I just couldn't imagine those people who rides in this kind of car.

    Truly for the rich and famous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How I wish to have one..hehhehe...only on my dream...

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've seen the video from national geographic.. here not just another bad a** idea from bugatti... a cool super sports car.. i wonder if i could have something like this as my ride in my next life lol

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. there is my dream car! woot! super hot and super sexy. at the same time a muscle car. love its design. and its tooo dang expensive. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nag-i-imagine lang.. Sana magkaroon ako ng ganito. Hanep talaga sa kargada.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the kind of car my brother will absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow super car! my bro will drool when he sees this!


    JennyL
    http://jennytalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Revisiting this superb car! Wish to have one,lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a dream car and it seems it would stay there for good memories but this car is really AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  19. BONGGA! It's definitely everyone's dream super car!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I always play this kind of car, back in my Need for Speed game days. It's handling is not so good but the power is intense. But in real life, who would not want a Bugatti?


    dimaks | The Urban Walker
    http://the-urban-walker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Based on its looks and your description, it is probably expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  22. very pretty car! it must be very fast too!


    http://www.justbetweenuandus.net/2012/09/256366-bpc-community-park.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Strike 3 na ako rito... Cool car talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, as what my kid would say if he sees these, HOT RIDES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. i want my hubby to see this! really pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  26. yay, another sports car. too expensive for my taste, would rather have a family car than that. cool car though. http://www.retiredeconomist.info/

    ReplyDelete
  27. now that is one beaut of a car we got there. as well as the price tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Whopping 71 Million. Haha, I wonder where would you park that car in Manila

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is one pretty and expensive car! Even if I won the lotto I couldn't buy one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cool car. The price explains its rarity.

    ReplyDelete
  31. O_O FTW!!! What a car??? Nice read.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a WOW car!
    Only those with billions can own one.

    ReplyDelete
  33. toys for the rich boys... well I can just drool and admire them...

    ReplyDelete
  34. i agree with Pinoy Chocophile: toys for the rich boys... (BOYS)...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Grabe!! Super nice! But I don't think I will ever have this. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  36. While the car's information is "nice to know", I'm curious, have you driven/ridden in one to inspire this feature? That would have been awesome.

    -jsncruz

    ReplyDelete
  37. That is a very nice car to start from! The features are also good.. If ever I win the 6/55 lotto, and have 300M as prize, I will definitely consider buying this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow. very expensive car! I think only the likes of Manny Pacquiao can afford to have that car here in the Philippines :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. hmmm. super loaded. sana wag mapaligaw dito satin ang ganyan...kawawa ^_^

    i wonder which popular hollywood celebs own such hot car.

    http://clarizzatomacruz.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. So expensive! If I have money to waste I'd invest in real estate nalang! Or, buy all colors ng Hermes Birkin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I guess if I were filthy rich, I would probably order one -- but these days, I guess it's better to shell out money for something more grand, like helping out the less fortunate. I'm sure with the price tag on the bugatti, I'll be able to buy a few more cars.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is a badass car to show off. Grabe, 71M PHP - I already can fulfill a lot of my goals in a snap.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Badass and Cargasmic car! NIce one Alex! Hope I can own that kind of car soon!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Really n ice car hope to have one soemday =)

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. It was really expensive,P71M...with this amount I can even put up my own business.For sure the maintenance for this car was also costly.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sleek Car though expensive at 71M (OMG!!!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  48. from the specs it really look good. but am not much fan of cars,... it look good for my eyes but i rather use the public utility vehicles for eco purposes aside from the fact it is just for the rich and famous.....just my 50 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  49. You've enumerated really good aspects of a super car but a super car for me is environment-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I will buy kariton nalang than expensive veyron...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  51. Bugatti Veyron is a very much expensive car (P71M...) Tire only can cost $42,000(1 set) x 42.00 here in Philippines = 1,764,000.00..hahahaha.. I think I prefer to buy a Mitsubishi Montero nalang.. Tire kasi ng veyron (1 Set) makakabili ka na ng Montero..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  52. Bugatti Veyron "BUG-AT TI VEY-RONON ATA CAR"hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback and suggestions will be very much appreciated... Thanks a lot!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More