iPhone 5 or Gaming Laptop - What Should You Buy?



If you’re a gadget fanatic and you have the money to burn – would you buy an iPhone 5 or a Gaming Laptop? It may seem odd to compare these two mobile devices, but the fact that you only have one choice to make and one chance to spend your extra money. This is truly a dilemma and I hope to make the right decision. I don’t want to spend on something that I will regret the next day. Buying something expensive is really hard, since you need to put a lot of thought on it before you make the final decision.

The fast-moving technology on mobile devices had confused a lot of people in choosing the right gadget for their needs and wants. Since we are bombarded by features, style, trending, status and class of most gadgets in the electronic market – we are now drowning with questions and doubts in our minds. When we’re talking about vanity, status and class; the first thing that comes in your mind is Apple and all of its shining products - especially iPhone 5 and iPad 4.





But a long time ago, I was a gamer and I cherish the moment that someday I can play my favorite game on a very fast and powerful gaming laptop. However, it all comes down to purpose and availability of time. I’m working now and I need to focus on my job. Gaming might be a thing of the past for me and iPhone’s multitasking capabilities might come handy, especially for my writing career. Not to mention that it can also help me on my blogging activities.

Well, I’m standing on the crossroads now and I need a moment of silence – to reflect on one of the biggest decisions I need to make this 2013. What would it be - iPhone 5 or Gaming Laptop?


4 comments:

  1. I'm not into games so I could not choose between the two. But, if money is not an issue, I'd surely buy the latest and most advanced imac available on the market. It would be a great tool for my work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaming laptop and i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time. maths games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article and right to the point. I don't know if this is truly the best place to ask but do you folks have any idea where to employ some professional writers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is excellent and so is the manner in which the subject was explained. I like some of the comments as well even though I would rather we all keep it on topic so that to add value to the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments, feedback and suggestions will be very much appreciated... Thanks a lot!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More