The Best New Year's Resolution For 2013



Every Year, we always look forward to something good and we’re hoping for a positive outcome that will come our way. We make a list of our New Year’s Resolutions and we tell ourselves that we will follow these commitments by heart. This type of mentality is relatively normal for most of us; it is a very noble effort to expect something more from ourselves. There are thousands of New Year’s Resolutions but you only need to list down a few – to make it manageable and realistic. You don’t want to commit to broken promises, because that will have an adverse effect on your self-esteem. 

For all of life’s glories, the best change you need to take this 2013 is the path of good health. I consider it – the fuel to ultimate happiness. Many would dream about wealth or acquiring something extraordinary like an expensive car or the ultimate house for the family, but nothing is as vital as “Health.” If you aim for material things this year, it would be wise to start with a healthy lifestyle. You should always remember that most successful individuals take care of themselves with as much enthusiasm as they did on most of their other endeavors.


When I wrote this post for the New Year, I became really picky on my topic and what type of article I should start off this 2013. I almost wrote a flashy post about techies and gadgets, but that can wait for now, because I need a reminder for myself and might as well share it to other people – especially those who will read my entire post. As we all know, life is health – you can never have a great life without being healthy. Also, you can never enjoy the fruits of your labor when you are sick and unfit.

Maintaining our body should be our primary goal this year, and I’m willing to change my ways for the sake of being fit. So, that means lower cholesterol levels, more exercises, balanced diet and a positive outlook in life. I need to stop worrying about the future and start acting on those little details. It all starts with a simple stretch and a giant leap to a better health. 

HAPPY New Year To All!!!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments, feedback and suggestions will be very much appreciated... Thanks a lot!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More